From 1st July 2022
DVA, Concession cards and children under 16 years will continue to be BULK BILLED
Due to the decade long freeze on Medicare rebates and the rising costs of medical supplies, wages and outgoings it has now become neccessary to introduce a fee for non concession card holders.
- Standard Skin Check = $70 (out of pocket approx $30)
- The cost of procedures and treatments varies depending upon the item number charged. To ensure patients aren’t out of pocket more no gap fee will be charged on top of these items.
- You may be required to pay upfront up to $150 before medicare rebates.
- Level B: 15 minute consult Full Fee = $70
- The cost of procedures and treatments varies depending upon the item number charged.
- Third Party Fees Disclaimer: The practice is not able to predict and is not responsible in any way (including omission) for third party costs (e.g. pathology and specialists)